Fall 3-Man Invitational Weather Contingency

We want to advise anyone planning to play in the Springbrook Fall 3-Man Invitational on October 10 and 11 of the possibility of cancellation due to weather.  At this time we are just watching the effects of hurricane Delta to see how bad it gets and when we will actually get the rain.  As you know in East TN rarely does the rain hit when it says and rarely is it as little or as much as predicted.  With that in mind, we are going to plan on playing the tournament as scheduled, however, we will make a final decision by early afternoon on Friday and send out an email IF we are moving it.

The proposed new dates will be October 24 & 25, because that is the soonest date without something going on at the club.  Sign up in the proshop if you want to join the fun.